To prevent workplace outbreaks of coronavirus by identifying residents who are not showing symptoms of COVID-19 but have the virus, we're have introduced community testing in Suffolk. New test centres are open across Suffolk for people who cannot work from home, and do not have coronavirus symptoms.
Community testing is also referred to as lateral flow testing or rapid testing. It's a major new tool to help identify and isolate individuals who have COVID-19 but do not have symptoms and may be spreading the virus to other people without knowing.
To support awareness of the testing, please download, share and print the various free resources available below.
- Stuart Keeble community testing letter (PDF, 99KB)
- Community testing infographic (PDF, 390KB)
- Community testing article for town and parish council newsletters (DOC, 17KB)
- Employers information relating to rapid testing (updated 23 April 2021) (PDF, 933KB)
- Get your COVID-19 rapid test if you need to leave home (PDF, 203KB)
Community testing Facebook and Twitter images
Community testing posters
Location (village or town) community testing posters
Email email@example.com if you would like to request materials in alternative formats.