Twice-weekly, rapid tests if you do not have symptoms
Getting into the habit of twice-weekly testing as part of our everyday lives will help us all to play our part and do what we can to keep each other safe. With regular testing, alongside the vaccine, we can continue to ease our way out of lockdown.
- Anyone in England can now get regular, rapid lateral flow tests without having symptoms.
- About 1 in 3 people with coronavirus do not have symptoms but can still infect others. Getting regular tests is the only way to know if you have the virus.
- If people test positive and self-isolate, it helps stop the virus spreading.
How to get your rapid test
There are several ways to get your regular, rapid tests if you do not have symptoms.
Test kits to do at home, are available from:
- any of the 47 libraries in Suffolk
- over 130 pharmacies in Suffolk
- Gov.uk or call NHS 119
- your workplace: it may be offering rapid testing, speak to your employer