As the UK Government continues to prepare for exiting the EU, we appreciate there may be uncertainty regarding the details and what the practical impacts of an EU Exit may have on your business.
To help you to plan for the potential outcomes of leaving the EU, a range of information and guidance about regulatory compliance and implications for your business has been produced by the Government.
You can access this on Prepare your business for EU Exit.
UK Government will update and provide further information regarding the terms of the exit from the EU at www.gov.uk/euexit.
The following links are to information published by the Government which are directly related to Trading Standards legislation:
- Food labelling changes if there's a no-deal Brexit
- Footwear labelling after Brexit
- Get your business ready to import from the EU to the UK after Brexit
- IP and Brexit: the facts
- Labelling tobacco products and e-cigarettes if there’s a no-deal Brexit
- Patents if there’s no Brexit deal
- Placing manufactured goods on the UK market after Brexit
- Prepare your farming business for a no-deal Brexit
- Prepare your food and drink business for a no-deal Brexit
- Protecting food and drink names in a no-deal Brexit
- Register for simplified import procedures in a no-deal Brexit
- Regulations and standards after Brexit
- Textile labelling after Brexit
- The consumer goods sector and preparing for Brexit
- The retail sector and preparing for Brexit
- Trade marks and designs if there’s no Brexit deal
- eCommerce Directive - what businesses in the UK should do if there’s no Brexit deal