Community safety is about making you feel safer in your community.
Many organisations work together with you to make your community safe. These organisations include:
- Suffolk County Council
- District and borough councils
- Suffolk Constabulary
- Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service
- Clinical Commissioning Service
- Police and Crime Commissioner for Suffolk
- National Probation Service
- Suffolk Criminal Justice Board
- Voluntary sector
We all have an important role to play in making Suffolk safer.
No single agency is solely responsible for this, but by working together with the organisations above, sharing resources and committing strongly, we can significantly contribute to making Suffolk safer.
Local safety statistics
Statistical information about where you live is available from the Suffolk Observatory.
You can also get more local community safety information from your local Community Safety Officer from your local council.