- www.familylives.org.uk - providing advice and support to children and families online, over the phone, and face-to-face
- www.parentchannel.tv - parents talking about real life issues that affect families, and solutions that could help
- www.youngminds.org.uk - information and support (including a helpline) for parents/carers worried about their child's behaviour or mental health
- www.gingerbread.org.uk - advice and practical support (including a helpline) for single parents
- www.nhs.uk/Change4Life- useful tips and advice to help your family can become healthier and more active
- www.GOV.UK - the place to find government services and information (replacing Directgov and Business Link)
- www.nspcc.org.uk - organisation whose vision is to end cruelty to children. They run a range of services for both children and adults and they work with local communities.