Independent support

You are entitled to support if your child is starting the EHC plan process or transferring from a statement of SEN or LDA.

ResizedImage19976 16431 Sendiass Logo Final

Any parent or young person starting the Education, Health & Care Plan process or transferring from a statement or LDA (Learning Difficulty Assessment) is entitled to independent support. 

An independent supporter will be able to provide free information and support to help you. 

Read more about Independent Supporters

Request an independent supporter from:


Phone: 01473 265210



Phone: 0808 800 3333