Most children and young people (up to the age of 25) with SEND will have their support provided through services listed in the Local Offer. Many local organisations provide these services, which include education, health and social care.
You can use the Local Offer to find:
- local schools and nurseries and read about the support they offer
- groups and clubs
- therapy and psychology services
- social work services
Suffolk's Local Offer
The Suffolk Local Offer website gives information and guidance about local services to families with children who have special educational needs and disabilities.
Need more information or support?
- Need help using the Local Offer website? Contact the Local Offer Navigator on 0345 606 1490
- The Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS): call the helpline on 01473 265210, Monday to Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scope’s independent supporters service: call 0808 800 3333