Most children and young people (up to the age of 25) with SEND will have their support provided through services listed in the Local Offer. These services are provided by many local organisations, which include education, health and social care services.
You can use the Local Offer to find:
- local schools and nurseries and read about the support they offer
- groups and clubs
- therapy and psychology services
- social work services
Suffolk's Local Offer
Information and guidance about services available across the county to families with children who have special educational needs and disabilities can be found on the Suffolk Local Offer website, which publishes in one place information and advice and a database of organisations who provide local services.
Go to Suffolk's Local Offer website.
Need more information or support?
- Need help using the Local Offer website? Contact the Local Offer Navigator on 0345 606 1490
- The Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS): call the helpline on 01473 265210, weekdays Monday to Friday, or email email@example.com
- Scope’s independent supporters service: call 0808 800 3333