The consultation proposes two changes:
- To remove the oversubscription criteria for admission to voluntary controlled schools for children whose parents/carers are applying on the grounds that the child and/or the family have been practising members of the Church of England (or other church within the Worldwide Anglican Communion) for a minimum period of one year before the relevant closing date.
- A reduction to the Published Admission Number (PAN) at Heath Primary School from 90 to 60 school places. The proposed PANs for all community and voluntary controlled schools have been included.
Have your say
Responses must be received no later than Friday 12 November 2021
Consultation on admission arrangements to voluntary aided, free schools and academies
The governing body or academy trust of voluntary aided, free schools and academies are responsible for admissions to their schools. If you want to view the arrangements for these schools, you should contact the school directly. Some of these schools have asked us to include their proposed admission arrangements for 2023/2024 within our consultation below.
Responses must be sent to the school directly and received no later than Friday 12 November 2021.
- Aldeburgh Primary School proposed policy
- All Saint’s Church of England Primary School, Newmarket, proposed policy and Supplementary Information Form (SIF)
- Burton End Primary Academy proposed policy and Burton End Primary Academy proposed catchment area map
- Copleston High School proposed policy
- Easton Primary School proposed policy
- Kedington Primary Academy proposed policy
- Leiston Primary School proposed policy
- Ormiston Sudbury Academy letter from school and Ormiston Sudbury Academy proposed policy
- Place Farm Primary Academy proposed policy and Place Farm Primary Academy proposed catchment area map
- Saxmundham Primary School proposed policy
- Stour Valley Community School proposed policy
- Tollgate Primary School proposed policy and Tollgate Primary School proposed catchment area map
- Wickham Market Primary School proposed policy