It operates from:
- Allington Clinic in Ipswich for East Suffolk clients
- Hardwick Children’s Centre in Bury St Edmunds for clients based in West Suffolk
Clinics are held from 3pm to 6pm weekly in Ipswich (Wednesday) and Bury St Edmunds (Thursday).
Children and young people aged between 5 and 19 years old can be referred to the service by:
- Nurse Specialists (on behalf of Paediatricians)
- Nurse Practitioners (on behalf of GPs)
Children aged 5 to 7 who need to be referred to the Enuresis Team must have had at least 3 months contact with the school nursing service in relation to their concern.
You can contact the:
- Allington Clinic on 01473 275295 (answer phone available)
- Hardwick Children’s Centre on 01284 733940
You can find more information about enuresis on NHS Choices.