The children's community learning disabilities nursing team is a specialised service, which works with families to meet the behavioural needs of children and young people with learning disabilities in Suffolk.
The information that we collect and use for SystmOne health data, and your rights regarding your information is available in this privacy notice.
You can download our team information leaflet (PDF, 189KB).
How we can help
The types of behaviours that the team can assist with may include:
- meal time management
- daily living
- cooperating with routine
- self esteem
- mental health
- continence management and promotion
Where we can help
We aim to help children and young people with learning disabilities by providing specific, time-limited behaviour support interventions based on assessed need.
These interventions can come about through:
- home, school and community visits
- short break services
- group work
- clinic based appointments
We are based in 2 locations in Suffolk:
- Address: Allington Clinic, 427 Woodbridge Road, Ipswich IP4 4ER
- Call 01473 321240
- Address: Child Health Centre, Hospital Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 3ND
- Call: 01284 741777