What you need to know
You must have parental responsibility for the child or children that you are registering. It's quick and easy to register.
- need help please contact your local Children's Centre who can happily assist you to register.
- are already registered at a children’s centre and you wish to update your existing details, please contact your local children's centre.
Find your local Children's Centre
After you have registered you can:
- drop-in to your local children's centre at any time to start accessing their activities and services (no appointment needed).
- find your nearest Children's Centre by clicking on the Family Services Directory button below and use your postcode to search
- Most children's centres will have a timetable of activities on their page. If not, use their contact details to contact them to find out what’s on.