Most children and young people (up to the age of 25) with SEND will have their support provided through services listed in the Local Offer. Many local organisations provide these services, which include education, health and social care.
You can use the Suffolk Local Offer website to find:
- local schools, nurseries and health services and read about the support they offer
- groups and clubs
- specialist support services within Education, Health and Social Care
- advice and guidance on EHCP assessments and plans, travel and transport and preparing for adulthood
Other sources of information and support
- The Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS): call the helpline on 01473 265210, Monday to Friday, or email email@example.com
- Suffolk Parent Carer Forum are a group of parent carers who have come together to help shape the provisions and services that children and young people with special/additional needs and/or disabilities access. You can contact SPCF on 01473 760933, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the SPCF website.