- Family Lives: providing advice and support to children and families online, over the phone, and face-to-face
- Family Lives Parentchannel.tv: videos of parents talking about real life issues that affect families and solutions that could help
- Young Minds: information and support (including a helpline) for parents/carers worried about their child's behaviour or mental health
- Gingerbread: advice and practical support (including a helpline) for single parents
- Change4Life: useful tips and advice to help your family can become healthier and more active
- GOV.UK: the place to find government services and information (replacing Directgov and Business Link)
- NSPCC: organisation whose vision is to end cruelty to children. They run a range of services for both children and adults and they work with local communities.
- Teach your children the NSPCC Underwear Rule and help protect them from abuse. Download the guides for children, parents and foster carers.