The Pathways Training Fund (PTF) provides grants to SMEs & Social Enterprises (including Community Interest Companies) in Norfolk and Suffolk. It is managed by Suffolk County Council in partnership with Norfolk County Council and a network of local training providers.
The employer-led training is flexible.
The PTF aims to help firms adapt to the changing nature of work and be more resilient to the pressures facing business. That is why the scheme will fund areas that combine to offer skills businesses need to remain agile and competitive.
Up to 75% of staff training costs for multiple employees will be covered, with maximum grants of £500 per employee / £3,000 per employer.
- Whole qualifications, modules or units
- Accredited or non-accredited courses
- Extra grants for Innovation and Net Zero training later in 2022
- Courses running until September 2023.
What training can I buy?
With this funding firms can access training courses for over 860 employees in Norfolk and Suffolk from the Pathways Training Fund network of local colleges, universities and training providers.
Our prospectus (overleaf) shows the range of courses available, with links to the wider offer that gives the scope of options.
You can use this funding towards any of our accredited qualifications, short courses or training sessions in:
- Digital Skills and Industry 4.0
- Leadership, Management, Project Management and Mentoring
- Customer Service and Client Relationship Management
- Health and Well-being
- Innovation for new ways of working, products, services & Net Zero.