Container cabins welfare facilities of the highway

Apply for a licence to use a container cabin or welfare facilities on a public road, pavement, verge or path.

How to apply

Suffolk County Council licence fees increased from 1 October 2019. The revised fee amounts are in the application forms. Make sure you read through the application form before you apply for a licence.

Download and complete the application form (Word, 54KB).

Send your completed form by email to or by post to:

Suffolk County Council
Network Assurance Licencing Team
Phoenix House
3 Goddard Road

Contact Highways England on 0300 123 5000 if you want to apply for a licence on a trunk road.

Email or contact 0345 606 6171 if you have any questions.