Investing in adults
Suffolk County Council is a 4 star authority.
We have a strong vision for the future of Adult and Community Services and have invested substantially to ensure that our staff have the time and support to make a difference to the most vulnerable adults and their carers or families.
We offer you:
- the opportunity to work within supportive and stable teams of experienced professionals
- a starting salary based on qualification and a strong commitment to training
- personal development and professional supervision, including support to study at PQ Specialist and Higher Specialist Award levels
- flexible working arrangements
- generous pension and relocation packages
- links to childcare support and excellent schooling
Social worker recruitment in Suffolk
Visit Social Work Suffolk for information about working in social care with adults.