Opus Teach is a service provides high quality supply staff to schools in Suffolk. We’ve worked closely with schools and teachers to gather feedback and create a service that works in everybody’s best interests.
We believe that it’s important for students to receive the best education at all times and so focus on matching teachers to a placement that suits their needs and skillset and allows them to thrive in their role.
Opus Teach is committed to helping make a difference. We offer fair rates of pay, in line with teachers’ pay scales and do not earn commission from making a placement.
As a company owned by the public sector we want to help contribute to a better future for education in Suffolk and so we reinvest profits back into Teachers, schools and the education sector.
Benefits for teachers
- Fair rates of pay, in line with teachers’ pay scales
- Online matching system that matches you to a placement suited to your needs and skillset
- Easy to use real time system to enable full control of your profile and availability calendar
- Dedicated Account Manager on hand to provide additional support throughout process
- We do not earn commission from placing you
- Help make a difference- after the cost of running the service, we reinvest back into Teachers schools and the education sector
Types of roles
- Primary Supply Teacher
- Secondary Supply Teacher
- Support Staff