Find out how much our staff earn by reading the document below. It includes National Insurance and pension costs.
You can find the salaries and organisation charts for staff paid more than £50,000 per year below.
- Senior staff roles and charts - October 2015 (PDF, 155KB)
- Senior staff summary - October 2015 (CSV, 31KB)
Pay Policy Statement
This explains the relationship between our highest earner and the average earnings across the whole organisation (Pay Multiple).
Trade Union Facility Time
We publish open data summarising staff engaged in trade union activity and an estimate of the related costs.
You can read our Trade Union activity from 2016 (PDF, 100KB).
More salary scales
- Soulbury Pay Agreement Letter (PDF, 97KB)
- Advisors and Inspectors Scales (PDF, 25KB)
- Educational Psychologists Scales (PDF, 51KB)
- London Allowance (PDF, 16KB)
- Youth and Community Officers Scales (PDF, 24KB)
- Soulbury Pay On-Costs (PDF, 67KB)
- Teachers' Pay including On-Costs (PDF, 138KB)
Uniformed Fire Staff
- On Call Salary Scales (Word, 15 KB) (Updated August 2016)
- Salary Scales - including National Insurance and Pension (PDF, 51KB) (Updated 2 September 2016)
- Wholetime Operational Salary Scales (Word, 14KB) (Updated August 2016)