We have a contract with the Education and Skills Funding Agency to provide a range of adult learning opportunities, including English and Maths. We subcontract to a range of providers to ensure those most in need of learning have access to the right course.
For further information on all of our subcontracted provision please have a look at the PDFs below or contact email@example.com:
- 2018-2019 Suffolk County Council Supply Chain (PDF, 154KB)
- 2017-2018 Suffolk County Council Supply Chain (PDF, 71KB)
- 2016-2017 Suffolk County Council Supply Chain (PDF, 159KB)
- 2015-2016 Suffolk County Council Supply Chain (PDF, 212KB)
- 2014-2015 Suffolk County Council Supply Chain (PDF, 596KB)
Realise Futures are our biggest subcontractor, they deliver a range of qualifications and non-accredited learning.
Adult Learning courses are also delivered by the following subcontractors:
- Construction Training Specialists CTS, Norwich
- Green Light Trust, Bury St Edmunds
- Inspire Suffolk
- Ipswich Community Media, Ipswich
- LockARTS, Suffolk
- Out Loud Music, Ipswich
- Sentinel Leisure Trust, Lowestoft
Our Adult Learning programme is supported by ESF funding.
If you are considering returning to work, changing career direction, updating skills or improving job prospects the National Careers Service can help you. They provide free and impartial information, advice and guidance to adults 18 years and over.
To speak to an adviser please call 0800 100 900 or visit the National Careers Service website.
Further information on local courses
Courses can be found by searching our care and community website, Suffolk InfoLink. It also has more information about academic, vocational and leisure courses on offer