Corporate Property ensure that property enables and supports the delivery of services within Suffolk County Council.
There are three functions that operate together.
Concertus Design and Property Consultants Ltd
The Service Delivery Group of Suffolk County Council's Corporate Property Division was divested from Suffolk County Council on 1 April 2013.
Concertus is based at:2 Friars Bridge Road
Telephone: 01473 316600
- a complete package of property services
- 24/7 access to emergency support
- your own designated Corporate Property Adviser
- quality independent professional advice and guidance
- CRB and Enhanced CRB checked staff.
- historic knowledge of your site
- up to date knowledge of all Statutory and Health and Safety legislation & landlord responsibilities
- advice around Carbon saving and renewable energy measures
- value for Money
- access to training courses
For further advice and information, contact Nadine Coleman on 01473 265147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Property Strategy team ensure the council's property assets are effectively used and give an optimal match with the organisations needs.
- providing strategic advice and guidance to council officers and members
- reviewing asset performance and compliance
- promoting and driving transformation initiatives looking at structure and use of the estate
Our work is increasingly focussed on working with other public sector organisations to share assets and promote the concept of a Single Public Sector Estate.
This reduces costs and provides environments for better services for our customer.
Organisations we've worked with include:
- District and Borough councils
- Town and Parish councils
- Government agencies
Examples of our work include:
- West Suffolk House (combined district and county council offices)
- Co-located Framlingham Police and Fire station (other similar projects are in development)
- Landmark House (combined Police and county council offices)
- Lower Down Slade (combined district and county council offices)
We're closely involved in the development of council policies and projects to help develop communities.
This includes Community Asset Transfers and working with a range of Voluntary and Community Sector organisations in connection with properties such as:
- youth centres
- playing fields
- open premises
- premises which are surplus to the councils operational requirements
For further advice and information, contact Brian Prettyman on 01473 264101 or email email@example.com.