Some web browsers will not support online payments from Thursday 15 February 2018. Check if you need to update your browser.
Before you start: charges and payment details
- £5 for each day, or part day of the inquest.
- Plus £2 for tracked UK delivery or £7 for tracked overseas delivery.
You'll hear back from the Coroner Service within 10 working days after you've sent in your request.
How to pay via online banking
- Account name: Suffolk County Council
- Sort code: 30-00-02
- Account number: 01305978
- Payment reference: MS002
- Bank: Lloyds (City Office)
In providing this recording you are agreeing to the following conditions of use:
- This recording is not to be used for any purpose other than transcribing for possible legal proceedings or listening to.
- Any other use of the recording or any part of it by copying, publishing, transmitting or broadcasting in any way (including on the internet) without the prior consent of the coroner, may be a contempt of court punishable with imprisonment.
- If the recording is used to produce a transcript, the transcript must be shown to the coroner before being used for the purpose of any further proceedings.