You can only make an request after an inquest or investigation has taken place.
If you're legally eligible, you can order:
- a post-mortem report
- information from a coroner case file
The Coroner determines who is legally eligible to receive information about cases the service has investigated. This would usually include family members, medical professionals, legal representatives or Insurance companies that are involved in the case.
After you've submitted your order, we'll:
- contact you to confirm your order and tell you if you're eligible to receive the information
- confirm the cost of the item(s) you have requested
- tell you how to pay and when payment has been received
- send your order recorded delivery and a signature will be needed