If you or someone you know is starting to need support to live independently, you can use our self-assessment tool to find help and guidance.
We've designed our self-assessment tool so you can stay in control, and have more choice over the support you need.
The tool will ask you some questions about your physical, mental and emotional needs. It will then suggest information and services to help you stay independent at home.
Why use the self-assessment?
- Get advice on how to live independently for longer
- Explore social groups, clubs and events in your community to help you stay active
- Find support to stay in your own home, such as equipment, adaptations and home help services
- Check if you're eligible for social care funding and support from the council
- Request social care support if you need it
The self-assessment is on our Suffolk InfoLink website, and only takes about 10 minutes to complete.Go to the self-assessment tool