Suffolk CPD Online
For details of training courses please see the Suffolk CPD Online website.
On Suffolk CPD Online you can book training and learning opportunities and record your professional development. The site has been developed to ensure that Suffolk has a highly skilled and professional workforce able to support the achievement and well-being of all adults, children and young people in the county.
1) If you haven’t used the site before please use the link above and follow the joining instructions.
2) Once you have joined Suffolk CPD Online you will be able to search and apply for training and learning opportunities.
Further information, including local policies, details of how to make a DOLS Referral in Suffolk and links to further sites can be accessed on other pages of this website.
If you require additional details regarding MCA and DOLS training in Suffolk please email email@example.com
To search for MCA and DOLS courses, select Adults and Communities from the opening page, and then type Mental Capacity or Deprivation of Liberty in the Search Events Section.
Please note: Prior to attendance all delegates must have completed the MCA and DOLS e-learning courses (see below) provided by Kwango – this condition is introduced to ensure a minimum level of delegate understanding.
Details of how to access these e-learning courses will be forwarded to all delegates.
In addition these Codes and further guidance provided by the Department of Health can also be accessed on the Ministry of Justice website or purchased from various retailers.
New for 2017; we have commissioned the following courses;
- Advanced Mental Capacity Course - 1 day
- Advanced Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Course - 1 day
These e-learning modules are also available as standalone courses. To apply:
1) Select the Multi-Agency Section on the home page
2) In the Search Events Section use the following course codes:
- MA 13/160 (Mental Capacity E-Learning)
- MA 13/663 (Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards E-Learning)