You can find community support to help you manage on your own using our Suffolk InfoLink website.
There are thousands of local activities you can explore, including:
- lunch clubs
- social meetups (such as art and craft hobby groups)
- befriending and support groups
- sport, health and wellbeing activities (for example yoga, dance and keep fit classes)
- volunteering opportunities
Staying active by getting out and about can help you stay fit, healthy and independent for longer. This can delay needing social care, and keep you in control.
You can also find options to help you stay in your own home, such as:
- equipment and home adaptations
- community transport
- home help services