You can make an complaint and give feedback online about any Suffolk County Council Service.
You can also download the complaints and feedback form (PDF, 248KB).
Request an accessible format
Documents published on this page may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
- Report a highways issue online
- Suffolk Local Offer for children and young people with SEND
- Make a complaint about a councillor or a about a school
- Education Admission Appeals and Permanent Exclusion Reviews (school place appeals)
- Corporate Complaints and Customer Feedback Policy (PDF, 158KB)
- Unreasonable Behaviour Policy (PDF, 51KB)
- Large print version (PDF, 710KB)
- Children and Young People Services (PDF, 248KB)
- Adult Community Services (PDF, 255KB)
- Corporate Services (PDF, 146KB)
Not satisfied with how we dealt with your complaint
If you’re unhappy with the way the council are dealing with your complaint, you can contact the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman (LGSCO). However, the LGSCO would normally expect us to have looked into your complaint in the first instance.
Other ways to contact us
Email email@example.com or call 0345 266 1821.
Address:Suffolk County Council Complaints TeamConstantine House5, Constantine RoadIpswichIP1 2BX