Major policy documents for Suffolk County Council explaining what we do:
Our priorities: Suffolk County Council's mission statement and key priorities
Environment Policy (PDF, 34Kb)
Budget Conversation briefing presentation (PPT, 438Kb)
- Joint Health and Well Being Strategy for Suffolk (2013) (Link to cabinet paper Database)
- Joint Health and Well Being Strategy for Suffolk (2013) Summary Document (Link to Cabinet paper Database)
Data Quality Policy (PDF, 160Kb)
Equalities narrative for Suffolk - "The Future" (Word, 41Kb)
Equalities & Inclusion Annual Report 2012-2013 (PDF, 1.25Mb)
Health and Safety Policy Statement (PDF, 114Kb)
Health, Safety and Wellbeing Annual Report 2013-2014 (PDF, 361Kb)
Health, Safety and Wellbeing Strategy 2013-2016 (PDF, 189Kb)
The standards we apply to our work:
Other policies and procedures
What is in the section
Links to key datasets held on the Suffolk Observatory, eg District Council profiles that provide useful demographical, social, and economic information.
Suffolk County Council is committed to bringing people and services together in Suffolk by providing services that are fair and accessible for everyone.
Key Decision Document for Suffolk County Council
Information on the Localism Act and the Community right to challenge
We unite across Suffolk to enable every child to be the best they can be.
- About Raising the Bar
- Latest news
- Raising the Bar - Employers and Educators
- Raising the Bar - Funding
- Raising the Bar - Rising High in Suffolk
- Raising the Bar - School Improvement Strategy
- Raising the Bar - Suffolk Educational Awards 2014
- Raising the Bar - Suffolk Learning Partnership
- Raising the Bar - Valuing parents: Information standards for schools
- Raising the Bar - Videos
- Explore Raising the Bar further
Joint Strategic Needs Assessments (JSNA) are local assessments of current and future health and social care needs.