With increasing pressure on budgets Suffolk County Council is looking at the services we provide to make sure that available resources are targeted to where they are needed most. In response to this we are reviewing the home to school travel arrangements which currently costs us around £19 million each year.
Between 10 February and 28 March, Suffolk County Council is seeking your views about proposed changes to the home to school travel policy for the 2015 - 2016 school year.
A consultation document has been produced which sets out the terms of the current home to school travel policy and the proposed changes we are considering to help make the policy sustainable for the future and fair to everyone.
How to have your say
There are a number of different ways you can give us your views:
- Complete the online survey
- Write to:
Home to School Travel Consultation
Schools Infrastructure Team
Suffolk County Council
8 Russell Road
Ipswich IP1 2BX
- Print and complete the paper survey and return it to us at the address above.
- Email - email@example.com
All responses must be received no later than Friday 28 March 2014.
- Suffolk Secondary/Upper School catchment area map
- Ipswich Secondary/Upper School catchment area map
- Primary and Middle catchment area maps