Suffolk Highways are progressing with improvements to the station forecourt.
The outcomes of this scheme include:
- new layout
- improved customer experience
- improved environment
- better accessibility for buses and taxis
- improved pedestrian and cycle access
- road resurfacing
- new short stay and drop off parking areas
Resurfacing works - Burrell Road, Ranelagh Road and Junction of Princes Street - 22 August to 26 August and 29 August to 8 September 2017 - including weekends - 9pm to 5am
Overnight road closure and diversion route
Customer information for these works
We will do our best to minimise inconvenience to customers during these works.
Access to the station, drop off and the car park will be available. Staff on site will provide assistance at the closure points and provide assistance.
Access for emergency services will be available at all times.
Bus and taxi services will be available throughout.
Noise: We use vehicles, heavy machinery and equipment that will create noise but we try to keep the noise down as much as possible.
The dates of these works may be subject to change due to factors beyond our control, such as periods of bad weather.
Find out more
You can also follow us on Twitter for updates
Contact Customer Service quickly and easily by web chat
- Your questions will be answered quicker on web chat.
- Open Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm; excluding bank holidays.
- Online: www.suffolk.gov.uk/report-a-highways-problem
- Phone: 0345 606 6171
Click chat with us in the right hand corner of your screen.