If you are renewing your Blue Badge and your application has been approved, please note, as detailed in The Blue Badge scheme: rights and responsibilities in England booklet which was sent to you with your current badge, you must return any expired badges and/or your current badge once it expires to us immediately.
This helps us ensure this valuable parking scheme is not abused by anyone who is not entitled to benefit from it.
If you would like us to send you a pre-paid envelope, please contact us by one of the following methods:
- on our Freephone number 0808 800 4005 (option 2)
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can hand your badge/s in personally to any of the following offices:
- Babergh District Council, Corks Lane, Hadleigh
- Bury St Edmunds Registration Office, 7 Angel Hill, Bury St Edmunds
- Ipswich Register Office, St Peter House, 16 Grimwade Street, Ipswich
- Mid Suffolk District Council, 131 High Street, Needham Market
- Stowmarket Town Council, Milton Road, Stowmarket
- Sudbury Town Hall, Market Hill, Sudbury
- Suffolk Coastal District Council, Woodbridge Library, New Street, Woodbridge
- Suffolk Coastal District Council, Felixstowe Library, Crescent Road, Felixstowe
- Waveney District Council, Marina Centre, Marina, Lowestoft
- Ipswich Borough Council Customer Services Centre, Princes Street, Ipswich IP1 1BZ. Drop-off service only.
This office is only to be used as a drop off service, where your application / documentation / expired badge/s will be sent securely to the Blue Badge Team. If you would like your application and/or documentation verified then please visit Ipswich Register Office, Grimwade Street.
The office will then send your details through to us via a secure method.