You can apply for the following licences:
- skip licence
- scaffold and hoarding licence
- non-illuminated banners and festive decorations licence
- mobile elevating work platform licence
- original building materials licence
- container cabins welfare facilities of the highway licence
Fees from 1 October 2019
Suffolk County Council will be increasing their licence fees from 1 October 2019.
Suffolk County Council have recently reviewed the licence fees in conjunction with neighbouring authorities and the administrative cost which Suffolk County Council incurs as a result of processing, monitoring and inspecting activities of licences on the public highway.
Therefore, with effect from 1 October 2019, licence fees will be increasing. The increased fees will be published in due course.