The waste planning policy document details the overarching principles and policy direction of waste planning applications in Suffolk.
This document is part of a suite of documents which make up the Suffolk Minerals and Waste Development Scheme.
The Waste Core Strategy covers the period to 2026. It also identifies strategic waste management sites across the County.
The documents relating to the Development Plan Document can be downloaded below:
- Waste Core Strategy (PDF, 4.71MB)
- Updated Proposal Map (PDF, 4.17MB)
- Inspector's Report (PDF, 113KB)
- Inspector's Report Appendix B (PDF, 3.29MB)
- Final Sustainability Appraisal (PDF, 6.48MB)
- Adoption Statement (PDF, 13KB)
- WCS Habitats Regulations Assessment March 2010 (PDF, 109KB)
- MWDS 2006 (PDF, 134KB) This document is part of a suite of documents which make up the Suffolk Minerals and Waste Development Scheme.
Please email email@example.com if you require further assistance with the topics discussed on this page.