Following enactment of the Localism Act 2012, Councils are no longer required to submit an Annual Monitoring Report (AMR) to the Government.
However, Councils are still required to prepare an AMR and, with the publication of the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF), an annual Local Aggregates Assessment (LAA).
Under these circumstances, from the 2012/13 financial year onwards, we proposes to prepare a two-part AMR, one for minerals and the other for waste, which will be published separately.
The following Annual Monitoring Reports are available:
- Minerals Policies Monitoring Report 2011/12 AMR (PDF, 297KB)
- Waste Policies Monitoring Report 2012/13 AMR (PDF, 967Kb)
- 2012/13 Annual Monitoring Report Reviewed June 2014 (PDF, 225Kb)
- Waste Policies Monitoring Report March 2015 (PDF, 957KB)
In addition a Baseline Report - Review of the Suffolk Waste Local Plan is available.
- Waste Local Plan Baseline Report 2013 (PDF, 395KB)
Please note that no decision has been made as to the timing of the review of the Minerals or Waste Development Plan documents.
Please email: email@example.com if you require further assistance with the topics discussed on this page