Please contact your provider to receive more information about how they're continuing to provide advice and ongoing support.
We have a contract with the Education and Skills Funding Agency, to provide a range of adult learning opportunities, including English and Maths. We subcontract to a range of providers to ensure those most in need of learning have access to the right course.
For further information on all of our subcontracted provision, look at the documents below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org:
- 2020-2021Suffolk County Council Supply Chain (PDF, 166KB)
- 2019-2020-Suffolk County Council Supply Chain (PDF, 894KB)
- 2018-2019 Suffolk County Council Supply Chain (PDF, 154KB)
- 2017-2018 Suffolk County Council Supply Chain (PDF, 71KB)
- 2016-2017 Suffolk County Council Supply Chain (PDF, 159KB)
- 2015-2016 Suffolk County Council Supply Chain (PDF, 212KB)
Realise Futures are our biggest subcontractor. They deliver a range of qualifications and non-accredited learning.
The following subcontractors also deliver adult learning courses:
- Green Light Trust, Bury St Edmunds
- Inspire Suffolk
- Ipswich Community Media, Ipswich
- Out Loud Music, Ipswich
- Sentinel Leisure Trust, Lowestoft
- West Stow Country Park, Bury St Edmunds
Our Adult Learning programme is supported by ESF funding.
If you are considering returning to work, changing career direction, updating skills, or improving job prospects, the National Careers Service can help you. They provide free and impartial information, advice and guidance to adults 18 years and over.
To speak to an adviser, please call 0800 100 900 or visit the National Careers Service website.