The project is operating in both Suffolk and Norfolk, and will be provided by local partners, these are:
- Functional skills in Maths, English and IT
- Level 1 Qualification embedding the Care Certificate
- Level 1 Course in strengths based and person-centred approaches
- Standalone Level 2 Units in Dementia, End of Life Care, Mental Health and Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Bespoke Level 4 Aspiring Manager qualification tailored to specific leadership skills currently lacking in the sector
The aim of the project is to empower people working in the sector to develop new skills, enabling them to continue providing high-quality care to local people.
For more information about fully funded training opportunities, or to sign up, please visit www.norfolk.gov.uk/developingskills