We provide a range of IT services for schools, academies and multi-academy trusts based in Suffolk. We also work with partners to develop and deliver quality services tailored for education needs and budgets.
- Support and training services for Capita School Information Management System (SIMS):
- Base SIMS
- Enhanced SIMS
- SIMS Dinner money
- Remote SIMS
- Technical frequently asked questions relating to SIMS
- A range of private public sector compliant network connections:
- Fibre to the cabinet (FTTC)
- Fibre to the premises (FTTP)
- Schools web filtering services
- Smoothwall managed web filtering services
- Request a school 0365 mailbox account
- Remote backup service
- Redstor managed backup service
- IT procurement services for maintained schools
- Dell hardware procurement for schools who purchase Enhanced SIMS
We also provide support to schools with cyber security advice, resources and events.
Contact us and service updates
Call IT Service Desk on 01473 265555 or email ITServicedesk@suffolk.gov.uk about our services.
IT services updates