Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Last updated: 13 April 2021 (reviewed daily).
- Find out how to register a birth, death or contact a register office in Suffolk
- All register offices are closed to the public for counter enquiries but are offering appointments for some services
- In line with current Government guidance, any visitor to our offices for appointments will be required to wear face coverings (unless medically exempt).
- Our phone lines are open but with a restricted service, so you may experience a delay when you contact us. Alternatively you may email us
- Read current information about ceremonies.