Suffolk County Council (SCC) is committed to providing high quality services in an environment in which customers’ expectations are constantly rising. We encourage and support every individual to make the most of their skills and potential throughout their career.
All corporate learning and development services are available via the Learning Portal; the website includes information on:
• face to face courses and e-learning modules
• venue links and trainer information
• learning pathways and competency frameworks
• programme such as qualifications, coaching and mentoring and apprenticeship schemes
• resources and other information to help you to plan your development
Suffolk County Council also takes part in the National Graduate Development Programme (ngdp). For more information on this scheme please visit our pages on the learning portal
Click on the Learning Portal link to access the site which is available over the internet as well as from within the council network: note that you do not need to log in to the portal if you are browsing the pages, though you will need to use your Learning Pool login to access the e-learning modules.