Suffolk Archives collects and holds material that is relevant to the history of Suffolk and Suffolk people.
This includes material from a wide range of sources such as businesses, societies, organisations and individuals, local councils, published material, photographs and newspapers.
Suffolk Archives website
The archives have their own website, Suffolk Archives, which you can use to:
- browse archive collections
- book a search room session
- view events and book yourself a place to attend
- find out about the service
- find details of each of our offices
AccessAble gives you the detailed information you need to work out if a place is going to be accessible to you.
View the access guides for: