parkruns are friendly events organised by fantastic local volunteers.
They are open to everyone and are safe and easy to take part in.
They take place in pleasant parkland surroundings and are open to people of every ability. From those taking their first steps in running to Olympians, to juniors to those with more experience - everyone is welcome to participate.
There are currently 6 parkruns in Suffolk:
- Ipswich (Chantry Park)
- Ipswich junior parkrun (Christchurch Park)
- Brandon (Brandon Country Park)
- Bury St Edmunds (Nowton Park)
- Kesgrave (Millennium Field)
- Great Cornard (Sports Centre)
For details visit www.parkrun.org.uk.