Come along and chat with our Leader Councillor Matthew Hicks, other county councillors and senior managers about your concerns and ideas for our great county of Suffolk.
Events in 2018
All events run from 11am to 1pm unless stated otherwise.
- Sudbury, Market Hill: Thursday 29 March
See photos and tweets from Sudbury's event
- Stowmarket, Market Place: Thursday 12 April
See photos and tweets from Stowmarket's event
- Mildenhall, Market Place: Friday 27 April
See photos and tweets from Mildenhall's event
- Halesworth, Thoroughfare: Wednesday 9 May
See photos and tweets from Halesworth's event
- Suffolk Show: Wednesday 30 May and Thursday 31 May
See photos and tweets from the Suffolk Show
- Lowestoft, London Road North, outside the Britten Centre: Friday 8 June
See photos and tweets from Lowestoft's event
- Felixstowe, Triangle Bandstand, Hamilton Road: Thursday 28 June
See photos and tweets from Felixstowe's event
- Framlingham: Tuesday 18 September - postponed. We're currently organising a new date and venue
- Bury St Edmunds, Arc Shopping Centre: Wednesday 26 September at 2pm to 4pm
- Haverhill: Friday 12 October
- Ipswich: Thursday 25 October
Can't get to an event?
Join in the conversation on Twitter @Suffolkcc using #wearelistening.