The Local Government Boundary Commission for England is asking for your views on proposed new electoral arrangements for Suffolk County Council.
We want to know:
- do the proposed divisions reflect local communities?
- how do you think the proposals can be improved?
- are the names of the proposed wards right?
This consultation closed on 23 November 2020.
Suffolk County Council
- Children, families and learning
- Council and democracy
- Jobs and careers
- Care and support for adults
- Roads and transport
- Planning, waste and environment
- Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service
- Births, deaths and ceremonies
- Community and safety
- Culture, heritage and leisure
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Council and democracy
- The council and its committees
- Councillors and elected representatives
- Budget, Council tax and finance
- Our aims and transformation programmes
- Council directorates and senior officers
- Open Data Suffolk
- Consultations, petitions and elections
- Lieutenancy and honours
- Borough, district, parish and town councils
- Suffolk Public Sector Leaders group
- Council news
- Suffolk County Council Chairman releases statement following the death of Her Majesty The Queen
- Lord-Lieutenant of Suffolk makes statement following the death of Her Majesty The Queen
- Locations of physical books of condolences and where to leave floral tributes