What is The Source?
www.thesource.me.uk provides information and sources of advice and support on the issues that young people may face in their everyday lives.
All the information provided on The Source is impartial and unbiased. Lots of the advice provided has been written by young people so that it reflects what they are concerned about, but also still directs you to the support of professionals who can help.
– We won’t tell you what to do, but you will find helpful, up to date information that can help you make the right choices that work for you.
How can The Source benefit you?
The Source provides quality information, advice and support on:
- Options and learning choices available to you from Year 9 onwards so that you can plan for your future.
- Gaining work experience, finding an apprenticeship or traineeship, finding a job, accessing careers advice or finding a course that is right for you.
- How to support your physical, emotional and mental health and wellbeing.
- Creating a CV with our CV builder, with tips and advice specifically for school leavers to help you make the most of your skills and experiences.
The Source is managed by the Engagement Hub within Health, Wellbeing and Children's Services at Suffolk County Council. We are part of a much bigger service that works to support children, young people and families. The Source website is a key part of that support and it's accessible to everyone.