Our free INSET training is aimed at all school staff (including administrative and lunchtime supervisors) and we also deliver regular training to governors. .
We run twilight sessions and PD day sessions across the county during the course of the academic year.
Frequently requested sessions include:
- SEND legislation
- including the young person and parent voice
- Effective communication with parents
- Promoting parental engagement with schools
We can also design and deliver individual bespoke sessions
Workshops which schools ask us to deliver for their parents include:
- Helping parents to empower their children - helping their children to seek help in school
- 'Making Meetings Matter' - practical strategies for preparing for, and positively participating in meetings and conversations with schools
We aim to develop our training offer for staff, and also for young people with SEND in schools, and are keen to hear from you.
Please contact us if you have a training need you would like to discuss.
Helpline phone: 01473 265210 (9-5, Mon-Fri)
General enquiries phone: 01473 264702 (9-5, Mon-Fri)