The SEND Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) in Suffolk is lead by Stacey Ford.
Our team works with families to:
- provide information about SEN & disability, advice and support
- help to promote positive relationships between parents and schools/local authorities.
If we are unable to resolve your question or concern when you first contact us we may allocate your case to one of our team members for further support.
Who we are
Our friendly team are located across Suffolk...
- Debbie Amor
- Nikki Brownlie (Independent Supporter)
- Stacey Ford (Service Lead)
- Nicki Howlett
- Stephanie Knight (Independent Supporter)
- Kate Langston
- Sian Monteith
- Natasha Podevin
- Gillian Tate
You can contact us by telephone or email.
Telephone: 01473 265210, 9-5 Mon-Fri. (Helpline)
Telephone: 01473 264702, 9-5 Mon-Fri. (General enquiries)