You can pay for Suffolk Youth Music activities online.
If your account number starts with 'A' visit our invoice payment page.
- will need the name of the activity
- can pay by credit or debit card.
The payment process takes around 5 minutes.Proceed to payment
Other ways to pay or contact us
You can call customer services on 03456 066 067.
Suffolk County Council
Children, families and learning
- Raising the Bar 2015-2017
- Childcare information and support for parents and providers
- SEND and the Local Offer
- Fostering and adoption
- Children's Health and Children's Centres
- Keeping children safe
- Children in care and care leavers
- Support for young carers in Suffolk
- Youth support and careers advice, work experience and activities
- Common Assessment Framework (CAF)
- The Parent Hub
- Children’s Trust Board
- Transition to adult care and support
- School places
- School term and holiday dates
- Find a school in Suffolk
- Home to school and college travel
- School meals, uniforms and trips
- School closures
- What is the Local Offer?
- Govern Suffolk
- Pupil attendance, penalty notices and welfare
- County Inclusion Support Service
- Academies, free schools and open competitions
- Paying for the cost of your child's learning
- Elective Home Education (EHE) - educating your child at home
- Suffolk County Music Service for schools
- Making a complaint about a school
- School Organisation Review
- Education and Learning Infrastructure Plan
- 2018 Online Safety conference - Blurring Boundaries