Key things you need to know about applying for a school place
Each year, we provide important information to give you the best possible chance of securing a school place for your child at one of your preferred schools. Further information will be available from 12 September 2018.
- The oversubscription criteria for community and voluntary controlled schools
- Co-ordinated Admissions Scheme
- Published Admission Numbers for Suffolk schools
- Supplementary Information Form for voluntary controlled schools.
The governing bodies of voluntary aided, foundation, free schools and academies are responsible for admissions to their schools. Search the list of Admission Policies and Supplementary Information Forms for voluntary aided, foundation, free schools and academies for the 2019/2020 school year
If you need further assistance, please contact us:
- The Admissions Team, Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2BX
- Phone: 0345 600 0981 (local rate)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web chat is the quickest and easiest way to contact School Admissions, which is open 9am to 4:30pm. The chat with us button will appear in the right hand corner when someone is available to talk to.