Which school year are you applying for?
If it's the:
- current year 2018/2019, check the Transport Priority Area (TPA) school in the catchment area list*
- next year 2019/2020, find my nearest school
(*) Each school has a TPA that decides if a child is eligible for Suffolk County Council funded school travel.
The TPA may be the same as the catchment area, or, if there is a free school in the area, the TPA may be different.
You'll need to answer a few quick questions.
Suffolk County Council
Children, families and learning
- Raising the Bar 2018-2020
- Childcare information and support for parents and providers
- SEND and the Local Offer
- Suffolk Children and Young People’s Emotional Wellbeing Hub
- Fostering and adoption
- Children's Health and Children's Centres
- Keeping children safe
- Children in care and care leavers
- Support for young carers in Suffolk
- Youth support and careers advice, work experience and activities
- Common Assessment Framework (CAF)
- The Parent Hub
- Children’s Trust Board
- Transition to adult care and support
- Healthy Suffolk website
- School places
- School term and holiday dates
- Find a school in Suffolk
- Home to school and college travel
- School meals, uniforms and trips
- School closures
- What is the Local Offer?
- Govern Suffolk
- Pupil attendance, penalty notices and welfare
- County Inclusion Support Service
- Academies, free schools and open competitions
- Paying for the cost of your child's learning
- Elective Home Education (EHE) - educating your child at home
- Suffolk County Music Service for schools
- Making a complaint about a school
- School Organisation Review
- Education and Learning Infrastructure Plan