Before you start
We will only use your information to contact you about vacancies in your area.
To become a school governor, you will need a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and two references.
Fill in all the required fields (with a red border) before you submit this form.
Suffolk County Council
Children, families and learning
- Raising the Bar 2018-2020
- Childcare information and support for parents and providers
- SEND and the Local Offer
- Suffolk Children and Young People’s Emotional Wellbeing Hub
- Fostering and adoption
- Children's Health and Children's Centres
- Keeping children safe
- Children in care and care leavers
- Support for young carers in Suffolk
- Youth support and careers advice, work experience and activities
- Common Assessment Framework (CAF)
- The Parent Hub
- Children’s Trust Board
- Transition to adult care and support
- Healthy Suffolk website
- School places
- School term and holiday dates
- Find a school in Suffolk
- Home to school and college travel
- School meals, uniforms and trips
- School closures
- What is the Local Offer?
- Govern Suffolk
- Pupil attendance, penalty notices and welfare
- County Inclusion Support Service
- Academies, free schools and open competitions
- Paying for the cost of your child's learning
- Elective Home Education (EHE): educating your child at home
- Suffolk County Music Service for schools
- Making a complaint about a school
- School Organisation Review
- Education and Learning Infrastructure Plan
- Why govern in Suffolk?
- Register your interest in becoming a school governor