- Develop a clear strategy and plan for Raising the Bar 2015-17
- Improve the effectiveness of communications and consultation with education providers #O3
- Review and strengthen the Raising the Bar communications strategy with internal and wider stakeholders
- Build the national profile of Suffolk education
- Promote local and national awards to celebrate the excellence of education in Suffolk
#O1-6 Indicate the reference number of areas of improvement identified in Suffolk County Council’s Action Plan in response to the Ofsted Inspection January 2015.
Changes we will see
- New Raising the Bar 2015-2017 strategy and plan
- Improved communications and consultations
- Increased recognition of excellence at a local and national level
The priority lead is Hanna Dale. Contact Hanna Dale about clear strategy and communication by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Raising the Bar priorities for 2015-2017: